Hey..wtf did they do?

Figured there were enough of us here farting around - will update periodically
Forbin
Site Admin

Hey..wtf did they do?

Post#1 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:11 pm

Like all my toons have been relocated and almost ALL need renames, which SUCKS!! I mean I got the game early and tried to grab my damn names, now I cannot register shit!

Anyway, I went to Jaberwok on my main. Got a rebel side guy named Forbs now :) Thinking one may be Forbinator soon.
Former CO, ROL
Forbin - 85 Hunter
Durendal (aka Turpin) - 80 Pali
Pandorum (Ker aka Chara) - 85 Druid
Attono - 85 Shaman

-When ya cant run anymore ya crawl...when ya cant do that....ya find someone to carry you

-If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little. ++George Carlin

Sambucca

Re: Hey..wtf did they do?

Post#2 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:08 am

I have a new guild awaiting you called Death Sentence. When your time opens up I will get you in and we can start getting you Raid ready. These guys are all about doing it all. No set schedules, just a website you sign up for day you want to raid and you raid. :)

daroguer

Post#3 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:07 pm

Sam are we still on the same server?
Always lurking in the shadows...

"The Shark"
Daroguer 60 Rogue
Xzion 60 Priest
Exec Officer

Sambucca

Post#4 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:24 pm

Yeah they just renamed it.

Forbin
Site Admin

Post#5 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:35 pm

Yeah, I logged in the other night. The credits were not as much as I think I should have. According to the FAQ you get like 100 for every month you were subscribed from start to a date, then 250 from that date to another, then 500 if you stay subscribed - but I only have 2300 cr and I've been subscribed since 1 month after launch. Even @100/mo subscribed I should have more. Going to call them on this one.

What's the new name again?
Former CO, ROL
Forbin - 85 Hunter
Attono - 85 Shaman

-When ya cant run anymore ya crawl...when ya cant do that....ya find someone to carry you

-If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little. ++George Carlin

Sambucca

Post#6 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:42 pm

I got Sambucca on Imp side and Sammbucca on Pub side all 50. My BH is 41 and Im considering finishing him up just to beat you to 50 on the BH lol! Snipers 28...but Sam is still my favorite. Forbes post a time and date you plan to be on and I will login to hang. :)

Forbin
Site Admin

Post#7 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:02 pm

You still got a vent or you want me to call ya on the phone?
Former CO, ROL
Forbin - 85 Hunter
Attono - 85 Shaman

daroguer

Post#8 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:01 pm

Sam do you have a guild yet on the Repub side? I have one I'm leveling there and it's just me at this point. Forbes let me know when you're on and we'll run some stuff if ya want.

Jason
Always lurking in the shadows...

"The Shark"

Daroguer 60 Rogue

Xzion 60 Priest

Exec Officer

Sambucca

Post#9 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:40 am

Sorry Forbes my knee took priority as of late and I haven't been around too much. You can call me anytime at home as I still have no resolve to my knee status....since the time we spoke last its been a rough few months. Ill get in touch with you soon I promise. If you login I am usually lvling cause of double exp weekends going on atm. :)

Sambucca

Post#10 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:20 pm

daroguer wrote:Sam do you have a guild yet on the Repub side? I have one I'm leveling there and it's just me at this point. Forbes let me know when you're on and we'll run some stuff if ya want.

Jason

Yeah its called "I like big hutts" its corney but look for Sammbucca online there and ill add ya :)

Ramesis

Post#11 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:51 am

What server are you guys on? I'm probably only playing until late May/June, but hanging out and running stuff would be fun. I have a 42 Jedi Sage.

Sambucca

Post#12 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:51 am

Ramesis wrote:What server are you guys on? I'm probably only playing until late May/June, but hanging out and running stuff would be fun. I have a 42 Jedi Sage.

We are on the server Shadowlands.

Return to “SW:tor”