Real money Auction house

Need something to do while Diablo servers are in a reboot cycle? Why not post here!
Sambucca

Real money Auction house

Post#1 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:29 am

ok so I got a little taste of the new real money AH. This game now favors people like me who can afford to buy gear for silly prices. I bought some top lvl gear...lets see if it makes a difference in inferno level. :)

Aetrix

Re: Real money Auction house

Post#2 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:21 pm

Define silly prices
AETRIX | Guillotine | Emceepeepnts | Brundimin | Machariel | Lupuscanis

Malcolm
Server Admin

Post#3 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:11 pm

I was disappointed at the prices - everything seems kinda cheap.

I saw prices between $2 and $5 for yellows and $5 to $15 for oranges. I was hoping to see outlandish prices of $40+

I wanted to farm Diablo to pay for WoW and other games via paypal :P
Site Admin
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts."
-- Bertrand Russell

Jurassic

Post#4 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:24 am

Some of the prices I saw were like 80.00 for legendaries and shit like that I was like .. well fuck this cause there is no way in hell my scrub ass is gonna be able to support my gaming habit via the real money auction house. Although someone mentioned that you can sell gold on the rmah and I might just do that. Cause I can farm the low levels for gold like a mother trucka.

And now back to dying on Act III
The thing to remember about nerdy girls is that they are like parking spaces.
The good ones are always taken, and the rest are handicapped and also taken.

Sambucca

Post#5 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:53 am

There is items in their for sale for around 200 plus dollars...real elite stuff. I bought some middle to high gear and spent 120 dollars. Malcolm you should be able to farm n sell stuff easily there. That part may be beneficial to ya and profitable! :)

Lecksi

Post#6 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:05 am

I tried to link my PayPal up, but it thinks all Virgin Mobile # 's are prepaid accounts. I guess my idea of prepaid was you buy minutes or whatever and use them until you run out. I'm basically on a monthly payment system without the contract (that awesome $25 / month plan). I tried to e-mail customer service because I had heard other people were getting the status of their # updated in the database Blizzard pulls from, but VM considers all of their customers prepaid.
Gnomend - 85 Priest
Lecksi - 84 Warlock
Jadac - 81 Paladin
-----------------------
MageYouLook - 60 Wizard (Diablo 3)

Return to “Diablo III”