Normal mode Diablo...completed

Need something to do while Diablo servers are in a reboot cycle? Why not post here!
Sambucca

Normal mode Diablo...completed

Post#1 » Fri May 18, 2012 9:44 pm

Aetrix, myself, and my friend Drag killed him tonight. I was a little disappointed it was so soon. Nightmare mode next....I hope Im not as disappointed. :)

Aetrix

Re: Normal mode Diablo...completed

Post#2 » Sun May 20, 2012 2:48 am

I got really fed up with your friend joining my game and then dying every 30 seconds and kind of told him to fuck off. He needs to not play a demon hunter I think...
AETRIX | Guillotine | Emceepeepnts | Brundimin | Machariel | Lupuscanis

Sambucca

Post#3 » Sun May 20, 2012 7:18 pm

Yeah...hes young and wont listen to me... when I told him to go learn his char and do the normal storymode he wouldn't listen..just wants 60. I went back myself and started from scratch...I mssed the whole middle part when we jumped ahead to kill him. Im also making money doing it too. I will start nightmare mode when I am finished killing Diablo a second time and being better with my toon. I am still learning my toon...Its why I fell behind. Just dont allow his invites. I told him not to do it to me till im 60, I want to do the story on my own.

daroguer

Post#4 » Tue May 22, 2012 2:54 pm

Sam get back on swtor... i'm over there by myself lately. I'm going to rename the guild to Jason's Bitches if yall don't get back soon.
Always lurking in the shadows...

"The Shark"
Daroguer 60 Rogue
Xzion 60 Priest
Exec Officer

Sambucca

Post#5 » Wed May 23, 2012 11:53 am

Ill be on tonight. Its raid night :)

Return to “Diablo III”