For Forbin

Need something to do while Diablo servers are in a reboot cycle? Why not post here!
Sambucca

Re: For Forbin

Post#16 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:18 am

Forbin wrote:Been landed. Working on getting a branch the size of a small tree off of the resting place it landed in next to the carport lol.

Pictures! :)

Forbin
Site Admin

Post#17 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:31 pm

LOL...me with a chainsaw?! LOL We got it off the roof, but still have to get a saw to cut it up. I got this "loper" from a company called WORX and it is cool as all hell.

That and I damn near gave myself heat stroke working in 102(110 heat index) weather like an idiot.

I'll get some pics soon though, we're moving furniture from 4 locations this weekend.
Former CO, ROL
Forbin - 85 Hunter
Durendal (aka Turpin) - 80 Pali
Pandorum (Ker aka Chara) - 85 Druid
Attono - 85 Shaman

-When ya cant run anymore ya crawl...when ya cant do that....ya find someone to carry you

-If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little. ++George Carlin

Sambucca

Post#18 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:47 pm

HURRY WITH THOSE PICTURES AREADY!! :lol:

Forbin
Site Admin

Post#19 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:58 pm

At this point, I'm run ragged. I've got too much work atm to take pictures as we are moving my brothers office/family company's office (closing down that part - e.g. my desk). Part of that is getting moved to the house and part to the condo along with the assistant that we share (she does physical filing - e.g. sorts all the papers). I've got furniture deliveries coming in for the house as well, and of course the list of things to do gets longer all the damn time it seems. Sally took a day off from work to do all the errands she hasn't been able to get done during the weekends lol. We've moved about 3/4 of the furniture in, but no bed yet, so sleeping down there isn't a real option yet. Plus I'm limited to my "hot spot" service via my phone (2GB package). So yeah, its been a bit silly.
Former CO, ROL
Forbin - 85 Hunter
Durendal (aka Turpin) - 80 Pali
Pandorum (Ker aka Chara) - 85 Druid
Attono - 85 Shaman

-When ya cant run anymore ya crawl...when ya cant do that....ya find someone to carry you

-If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little. ++George Carlin

Sambucca

Post#20 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:57 am

Forbin, go to the store and buy some Calgon!!
Attachments
calgon01.jpg

Return to “Diablo III”