Server transferrs has been approved!

Figured there were enough of us here farting around - will update periodically
Sambucca

Server transferrs has been approved!

Post#1 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:08 pm

Hey guys, the guild has moved to a higher populated server. Please log your account and transfer over while its still free! To transfer the account, go to your account settings on main SWTOR website. See you all on Corelia Run! :wink:

daroguer

Re: Server transferrs has been approved!

Post#2 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:27 pm

I think unemployment line is already taken for a guild name. I swapped all my guys over. What's the new guild name and did you get to keep all your toon names Sam?
Always lurking in the shadows...

"The Shark"
Daroguer 60 Rogue
Xzion 60 Priest
Exec Officer

Sambucca

Post#3 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:10 am

I did get all my characters names on Corelia Run. Forbes when you see this, please log your toon and xferr them over to new server. its much better than Thana Vesh...it actually has people! Also Dar, if I dont hear from them this week ill be making a guild soon. I am giving the guys till Friday to transfer. Hopefully everyone comes over. :)

Forbin
Site Admin

Post#4 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:26 am

Take care of it tomorrow 6/21
Former CO, ROL
Forbin - 85 Hunter
Durendal (aka Turpin) - 80 Pali
Pandorum (Ker aka Chara) - 85 Druid
Attono - 85 Shaman

-When ya cant run anymore ya crawl...when ya cant do that....ya find someone to carry you

-If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little. ++George Carlin

Forbin
Site Admin

Post#5 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:43 pm

Transfer begun - names are going to be a problem!! Fucking hate transfers for that reason (no forbin, no Thufir, no Turpin, very frustrating).

My to be named BH is coming over, Thufir (my agent) is renamed Agent-Smith, though I got a good one for my Jedi Counsalar - now Mua'Dib :) hehe.

NOTE: BE SURE TO EMPTY YOUR MAILBOX BEFORE MOVING. Also, does the legacy transfer or not? Cause my legacy is non-existent on the new server toons.
Former CO, ROL
Forbin - 85 Hunter
Durendal (aka Turpin) - 80 Pali
Pandorum (Ker aka Chara) - 85 Druid
Attono - 85 Shaman

-When ya cant run anymore ya crawl...when ya cant do that....ya find someone to carry you

-If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little. ++George Carlin

Sambucca

Post#6 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:43 pm

Yep Legacy does transfer. I have the guild up and running so call me when you can get ingame and ill log to get your toons in guild. :)

Return to “SW:tor”