Why I hate consolidation

Figured there were enough of us here farting around - will update periodically
Forbin
Site Admin

Why I hate consolidation

Post#1 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:47 am

Ok...so I'm not sure where you guys are from these posts - I've got my guys on Shadowlands (max lvl 48) and Prophecy of Five (max 33). Any idea if you guys are even on the same servers with me?
Former CO, ROL
Forbin - 85 Hunter
Durendal (aka Turpin) - 80 Pali
Pandorum (Ker aka Chara) - 85 Druid
Attono - 85 Shaman

-When ya cant run anymore ya crawl...when ya cant do that....ya find someone to carry you

-If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little. ++George Carlin

Sambucca

Re: Why I hate consolidation

Post#2 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:26 pm

Im on Shadowlands server in Death Sentence guild on Empire side with Sambucca. Let me know when your going online and ill add you to the guild. You can then get lvling to 55. your missing out on so much cool stuff at 55 :)

Sambucca

Post#3 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:27 pm

ohh and shoot me the names of your toons. I have no clue what names you have in the game anymore.

Forbin
Site Admin

Post#4 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:03 am

Shadowlands has Jaberwok and Agent Smith. I've got a couple Rebel side guys too, one is Forbs (smuggler) and a jedi guy, but both under lvl 10 atm. I'm available this weekend. Do you have a TS server or something running? Lemee know.
Former CO, ROL
Forbin - 85 Hunter
Attono - 85 Shaman

-When ya cant run anymore ya crawl...when ya cant do that....ya find someone to carry you

-If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little. ++George Carlin

Sambucca

Post#5 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:21 am

I can be on tomorrow night if you want....no plans this weekend. Just hop on your empire side guy and let me know what time your going to be on. :)

Forbin
Site Admin

Post#6 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:04 am

I'll say midnight, but that will depend on how Sal's feeling - she's been diagnosed with migranes, so we've been going through a patch of bad health. If she's up to it I've been trying to get her to go to movies as a date night on the weekend. So if we go out and if we do a late movie it may be later.

What I'll do is post here if a) we don't go to the movies b) i get back earlier than 12am. Otherwise look for me around 1 or 2 my time - 12 or 1 yours.
Former CO, ROL
Forbin - 85 Hunter
Attono - 85 Shaman

Forbin
Site Admin

Post#7 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:12 pm

Closer to 1 - we're going to the 10:10 of Wolverine, so figure be back around 1 and I'll check in about 1:20 or so my time. Lemee know if that is too late. Thx.
Former CO, ROL
Forbin - 85 Hunter
Attono - 85 Shaman

Sambucca

Post#8 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:17 pm

Ok ill be on there tonight! 12:30ish. I have been lvling my Pub toon Sambooka(smuggler). If you hop on, go on Pub side and shoot me a text on whoever your on.

Sambucca

Post#9 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:50 am

I moved Sambooka to Coruscant. I brought Aürrora to Tython to bring you vou to Coruscant. If your free to lvl tonight let me know Forbes, just call the house. Ill PM ya my cell number.

Forbin
Site Admin

Post#10 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:03 pm

When you get your knee healed up a bit pull up a chair and lets have some fun. Let me know how you are doing.

Forbin
Former CO, ROL
Forbin - 85 Hunter
Attono - 85 Shaman

Sambucca

Post#11 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:22 am

Im able to sit at my computer for about 35 minutes straight thru right now...its better than last week. BUT MAN!!! when I sit too long its like trying to move a piece of iron to bend straight...along with pain till its straight again.

I've been playing DC Universe online thru my PS3 to help me not go crazy. Had an account there so its not bad. If you want to get a free account and come hang Fobrs let me know. That I can play from my couch/lazy boy. :) I am on the PVE US server.

Forbin
Site Admin

Post#12 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:13 am

Alright, still a bit crazy here - got through Sal's B-day (Palm restaurant and 17 or so folks) and have to head up to NJ sometime soon to help, grandpa had a bit of a stroke kinda thing - very minor but still put him in the hospital, so going up to help with his recovery/return home.

I'll have the laptop and it can sorta run SWOTR. We can finally level my BH lol. Hope the rehab is going better, talk to you soon.
Former CO, ROL
Forbin - 85 Hunter
Attono - 85 Shaman

Sambucca

Post#13 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:23 pm

I haven't played in months....I still can only sit for about 10 minutes at the computer...I am months away I think. :(

Return to “SW:tor”