Just in case you missed it

Aetrix

Just in case you missed it

Post#1 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:09 am

On January 3, Raiders of Light turned 6 years old. Hats off to our GMs Munkey, Ramesis, Forbin, Tarrina, and to all our members past and present who have carried the torch for so long. Practically nobody (Goddamn you, TFB...) has endured as long as we have, and that's something to be proud of.

Cue the rainbows and unicorns:

happy 6th.jpg
AETRIX | Guillotine | Emceepeepnts | Brundimin | Machariel | Lupuscanis

Jurassic

Re: Just in case you missed it

Post#2 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:15 pm

Best cake evar!
The thing to remember about nerdy girls is that they are like parking spaces.
The good ones are always taken, and the rest are handicapped and also taken.

Aetrix

Post#3 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:18 pm

Would have made this a news article on the front page but that privlege was taken away from me for no good goddamn reason
AETRIX | Guillotine | Emceepeepnts | Brundimin | Machariel | Lupuscanis

Serrenity

Post#4 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:03 pm

Take to the skies Raiders!!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Forbin
Site Admin

Post#5 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:05 am

For some damn reason the powers that be seem to think I can still figure this computer thing out - so BAM!! DONE!!

Now just you CALM DOWN!
Former CO, ROL
Forbin - 85 Hunter
Durendal (aka Turpin) - 80 Pali
Pandorum (Ker aka Chara) - 85 Druid
Attono - 85 Shaman

-When ya cant run anymore ya crawl...when ya cant do that....ya find someone to carry you

-If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little. ++George Carlin

Sambucca

Post#6 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:53 pm

CALM DOWN!! WE CANT TAKE THIS SITTING DOWN!!! I MEAN, WAS IT OVER WHEN THE GERMANS BOMBED PEARL HARBOR!! HELL NO!!!!! :P

Matop

Post#7 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:11 pm

Sambucca wrote:CALM DOWN!! WE CANT TAKE THIS SITTING DOWN!!! I MEAN, WAS IT OVER WHEN THE GERMANS BOMBED PEARL HARBOR!! HELL NO!!!!! :P

sam... there germans.... japan.... you have it all wrong..... you know what just take another perk :D
The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible.
~Arthur C. Clarke~

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
~Martin Luther king Jr~

One who fears failure limits his activities.
Failure is only the opportunity to more
intelligently begin again.
~Henry Ford~

Starshade

Post#8 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:16 pm

Germans and Japs aside, I'm glad and proud to have found a WoW home in RoL I've made some really good friends, and get too know more every day. A huge tip of the hat to GM's past and present, it's hard to find such dedication and will to keep a guild going through thick and thin especially for 6 years.

Cheers RoL you've earned it :)
God does not play dice with the universe; He plays an ineffable game of his own devising, which might be compared, from the perspective of any of the other players, to being involved in an obscure and complex version of poker in a pitch dark room, with blank cards, for infinite stakes, with a dealer who won't tell you the rules, and who smiles all the time. - Terry Pratchett

Ramesis

Post#9 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:13 am

Matop wrote:
Sambucca wrote:CALM DOWN!! WE CANT TAKE THIS SITTING DOWN!!! I MEAN, WAS IT OVER WHEN THE GERMANS BOMBED PEARL HARBOR!! HELL NO!!!!! :P

sam... there germans.... japan.... you have it all wrong..... you know what just take another perk :D

Matop I know its a little before your time :) but go rent Animal House and it'll make sense.

Forbin
Site Admin

Post#10 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:24 pm

Former CO, ROL
Forbin - 85 Hunter
Durendal (aka Turpin) - 80 Pali
Pandorum (Ker aka Chara) - 85 Druid
Attono - 85 Shaman

-When ya cant run anymore ya crawl...when ya cant do that....ya find someone to carry you

-If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little. ++George Carlin

Return to “News”